Thinking of booking your cottage holidays in France?
Our holiday cottage in France is located in the pretty village of Vauce, in the department of La Mayenne in the north of France, nestling amongst rolling fields, and offering a central location from which to spend your holiday doing exactly as you please. We recommend that you have transport while you are here, as there is little in the way of public transport, and the shops are handy if you are driving. We can offer off-road parking and lock-up bike storage for both pedal and motor varieties.
Our perfectly located gîte offers a quiet setting, yet still in the heart of village life and gives a real sense of France. We are delighted you are here on our website, and want to help you to enjoy every moment of your holiday with us.
Wheel House Gîte has ample, off-road parking, a pretty, private garden with sun terrace and barbecue for you to enjoy, whether you want to eat outside, let the children have fun in a safe, secure environment, or simply relax in some good weather and soak up the village atmosphere.
The garden space is at the rear of the holiday cottage, reached by a short path. At the front of the gite, you have a gravel terrace area with table and seating; the perfect spot for breakfast!
About our French holiday cottage
Inside the gîte, you will find everything you need in French holiday cottages for your self-catering break. Laid out over two floors and south-facing, Wheel House Gîte has plenty of space, and on sunny days is filled with beautiful light.
Downstairs there is a lovely, large open-plan space for cooking, dining and relaxing with traditional high windows that let in glorious natural light and a full, family bathroom with hand-held shower is located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, the gîte comfortably sleeps up to four people in two adjoining bedrooms with ample space for clothes and storage, and a handy relaxation area for quiet times and escapes.
There are a few things we need to tell you about before you continue and browse through our lovely holiday cottage features:
- All bed linen is provided for your holiday.
- Tea towels and bathroom towels are also provided.
- A laundry service can be provided upon request. (outside hanging space available).
- Free WiFi available in all rooms.
- DVD player and UK TV (Freeview).
- The bathroom is located downstairs.
- A welcome pack is provided to keep you going for a day or so with tea, coffee, sugar, preserves, bread and milk included.
- All-year-round cosiness with oil-fired central heating.
- All kitchen utensils, pots and pans, crockery and glassware provided for four people.
OK, now let’s take a look at the gîte and her facilities in more detail.